It’s been a bumper month in terms of the numbers of people reading our stories. Let’s find which were the ten most-read articles
It’s a sign of the unprecedented times which we are currently experiencing, but not only were pharmacists run off their feet during the last month, you were also reading our articles and newsletters in record numbers.
Almost all of the best-read stories of the month from 15th March to 15th April were linked to COVID-19. The sole exception was, appropriately, the announcing of the 2020 Pharmacy of the Year.
Here are our ten most-read stories of the last 30 days:
- New dispensing limits imposed
- My open letter: from a pharmacist to the world
- Call to halt hydroxychloroquine prescribing, dispensing for COVID-19
- ‘It is about keeping pharmacists alive’
- Remote dispensing: keeping pharmacy staff safe
- COVID-19 package relies on E-script success
- An uncertain future
- Adelaide pharmacy workers in isolation
- Leading the way
- Wholesalers advise on stock situation