Some of our stories have gone viral over the last month. Here’s our top ten most viewed articles during that time
We’ve recorded some of of our highest ever readership statistics over the last month. Chemist Warehouse, COVID-19 and crime were the topics dominating the top ten list during that time.
All of our top ten stories for the period 12 July-12 August have been viewed over 5000 times.
The top three have each been viewed over 10,000 times, and first place has a whopping 37,538 views over that period!
Here’s our ten most viewed stories over the last month:
- COVID-19 at Chemist Warehouse
- Could Wesfarmers buy Chemist Warehouse?
- ‘Silly man’ has registration cancelled
- Pharmacists ‘bitterly disappointed’ at paid leave decision
- Hoax COVID-19 call made to Chemist Warehouse
- Pharmacist self-administered ADHD drugs
- Sacked pregnant pharmacy assistant loses unfair dismissal
- Pharmacist charged with sexual assault
- Pharmacy staff fail to detect CM harm
- ‘There has been some confusion at testing sites’ says Vic govt