What were our ten most read stories over the last month?
Crime, COVID-related issues and a clinical story were dominating the news for our readers over the last 30 days.
These were the ten most clicked stories on our website from 10 August to 10 September:
- Melatonin move supported
- “It’s every pharmacist’s greatest fear”
- Pharmacist charged with trafficking drugs
- Pharmacist tried to arrange date for seven-year-old
- Pharmacy staff fail to detect CM harm
- “Disgraceful” dispensing put patients at risk
- Some community pharmacies reporting 90% downturn
- Revenge not sweet for former pharmacist
- Pharmacy rejection quashed
- “Preposterous thesis” in pharmacy attack