Research boosting pharmacists’ ability to prescribe topped the list of our most read stories over the last month
A study showing the benefit of collaborative prescribing by pharmacists headed the most read stories on the AJP website from 15 April to the 15 May 2019.
Also trending were stories about pharmacist wages being on the rise, a person holding out as a pharmacist and questions over the relative role of doctors and pharmacists.
The top stories were:
- Pharmacists better at prescribing: study
- A decade pretending to be a pharmacist
- Uptick in employee pharmacist wages
- Doctors quizzed over aged care prescribing
- Pharmacists can carry GP load
- Chemist Warehouse vaccinates Health Minister
- Reprimand after self-prescribing
- What are the 2019 flu vaccines?
- ACT pharmacists get the NIP
- Hidden $44m PBS cut: SHPA