Chemist Warehouse is back on top of our list of the ten most read AJP stories during the previous month
Once again a story about Chemist Warehouse has topped the monthly chart of our ten most read stories.
There were over 20,000 clicks on both of our top two stories. Once again stories about legal and professional issues featured heavily, as did stories relating to COVID vaccines.
These are the top ten most opened AJP stories from 10/1 to 11/2/2021
- OTC cannabis at CWH
- Reprimand after lethal script
- More pharmacists planning to quit
- ‘Reckless’ prescribing errors caught by vigilant pharmacists
- Health department agrees to six month grace period
- ‘We often get reports of interns rifling around the RUM bin’
- COVID jab ‘going to go crazy in pharmacy’
- Targin, hormonal drugs identified in alert
- Shortages update
- GP ‘horror’ at pharmacy ED proposal