Which story headed our top ten most read articles over the last month?
Stories about crime and regulatory issues dominated our readers interest recently.
However the top ten stories over the last month also contained articles on the end of Pfizer’s direct dispensing experiment, vaccination issues, Chemist Warehouse and a business column.
Here are the ten most read stories on our website from 15 May – 15 June:
- Pharmacist refusal, despite prescription
- Pharmacists being ‘groomed’ for drugs
- Three-year ban for ill pharmacist
- Grab for pharmacist’s $6 million estate knocked back
- ‘Burn-out’ led to dispensing errors
- Welcome back Pfizer
- New developments in COVID pharmacy jab rollout
- Employers forget CWH lesson on training: PPA
- If I were a carpenter
- Anti-vaccine customers banned from store