A mixed bag of stories feature in our list of the 10 most-read stories over the last month
Regulatory and crime issues dominate our list of the top 10 stories on our website from 12 July to the 12 August 2021.
Workplace concerns, Chemist Warehouse and the ongoing ‘turf war’ debate over medical certificates also get a run in the list.
- 65-hour weeks his downfall, says jailed pharmacist
- Pharmacists sick of medical certificate stoush
- More pharmacists planning to quit
- Pharmacist reprimanded after altering own scripts
- 32 cardboard boxes, 98,544 Pseudo tablets
- Drug-induced liver injury linked to pharmacy supplements
- Falling foul of regulations
- Making a fortune
- Arthritis drug shortage looms
- Surge in deaths linked to Pregabalin