What are the 10 stories that have caught pharmacists attention recently?
Legal issues, Chemist Warehouse and new government announcements were among the big-ticket news items on the AJP website over the last month.
These are the ten most read stories on our website from 12 July to 12 August 2019
- Pharmacists among those fired, sued in fentanyl deaths case
- What really happened?
- CWH to government: stop propping up pharmacies
- Pharmacist blasted over ice trafficking
- Traumatised pharmacist misappropriated morphine, codeine
- A brand new script
- A complex negotiation
- A breach of confidentiality
- Dispensing back in the spotlight
- Is embedding non-dispensing pharmacists the wrong approach?