Which AJP story went viral during the last month? We reveal our 10 most clicked articles
It seems like everyone is interested in the recent World Pharmacists Day. Or at least that’s the conclusion that can be drawn for our 10 most clicked stories over the last month.
In fact, our leading story for the month, on this very topic, can be said to have ‘gone viral’, gaining over 17,000 page views.
The reveal of our reader poll on the 12 (or in fact 14) Most Influential People in Pharmacy was also really well read with over 5000 views since being published on the 1 October.
Here are the ten most read stories on our website from 10 September to 10 October 2019
- World Pharmacist Day 2019: Safe and effective medicines for all
- Who are the 14 Most Influential People in Pharmacy?
- Patient received up to 57 prescription Codeine tablets a day
- Are you one of these pharmacist ‘types’?
- Rego fees to rise
- Pharmacy accused of poor treatment of methadone patients
- Happy World Pharmacists Day!
- ‘You are pharmacists, not retailers’
- ‘My trust has been broken’
- CWH in ‘self-serving spin’, says Tassone