What have AJP readers been interested in over the previous month? Here’s our ten most read stories
The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic is becoming ever more prevalent in life, and this was already reflected in the list of the ten most clicked stories on our website from 15 February to 17 March 2020.
Four stories related to the coronavirus crisis, including the pandemic-related cancellation of APP2020.
Business and stock issues were also top of readers minds, while a 2018 article on Nitrous Oxide has once again returned to this list… it must be on some syllabus somewhere?
Here are the top 10 most read articles for the previous month
- Pharmacy businesses enter administration
- Face mask pricing referred to ACCC
- ‘Rivers of gold’ for pharmacy owners?
- APP postponed, online event planned
- Pharmacist snooped in previous employer’s network
- COVID-19 package relies on E-script success
- Explainer: What is Nitrous Oxide (or nangs) and how dangerous is it?
- Out of stock
- Remote dispensing: keeping pharmacy staff safe
- Pharmacists’ ‘extraordinary willingness’ to help