Careers, colds, codeine and COVID: which of our features were pharmacists reading this year?
In the first of series looking at our most read articles in 2020, we look at our ten most popular feature articles during the year.
Some of our top features for the year were very 2020,,,, “Should we be worried about the new Wuhan coronavirus” anyone?
However, a sizeable chunk of the top 10 contained articles from previous years, even from as far back as 2016 (Triptans) and 2017 (the list leader), demonstrating the continuing appeal of these topics.
These are the ten most read features on our website this year:
- 15 ideas for your pharmacy career
- Coughs & colds during a pandemic
- Broadening the scope of practice
- Codeine: what a difference a year makes…. or does it?
- Telehealth: conducting medication reviews during COVID-19
- A done deal
- How Priceline Pharmacy plans to dominate the beauty space
- What is conjunctivitis and how did I get it?
- Should we be worried about the new Wuhan coronavirus?
- Weekly Dose: triptans, drugs that relieve migraine but only if taken at the right time