Let’s take a quick look back at our 10 most-read stories in 2018
2018 is nearly over, and it’s certainly been a big year for pharmacy.
Here’s the overall 10 most read stories on the AJP website during 2018. It’s a list dominated by stories about Chemist Warehouse and regulatory issues.
However, the vote winner (with over 22,000 pageviews) was a story about World Pharmacists Day – an unlikely winner, but one that highlights the breadth of coverage that pharmacy provides.
As for the other regular big ticket item – pay, while the may not have made the top 10, the stories ranked 11 and 13 on our final list did relate to the Fair Work Commission decision to increase award rates.
The top ten for 2018
- World Pharmacists Day 2018: Your medicines experts
- Woman dumps poo at Chemist Warehouse
- Coroner warns against daily long-term paracetamol use
- GP stands trial accused of attempting to murder pharmacist
- What will the 2018 flu vaccine include?
- ‘Chemist Warehouse is more media empire than chemist’
- CWH slammed over $20 sick notes
- Pharmacy accused of PBS fraud worth $18.7 million
- New treatment for psoriasis
- Struck off: Pharmacist implicated in death of patient
Look out in subsequent newsletters when we present the 10 most read business stories, features and education articles for the year