For our final list of most-read stories of 2018, we take a look at our most popular CPD education articles.
The list is strongly focused on vitamins and supplements, although accredited modules on PPIs, allergic rhinitis, insomnia and accurate medicines labelling were also highly sought after during the year.
These were the ten most read CPD education articles on the AJP website in 2018:
- The importance of vitamin B status in health and wellbeing
- Modern-day malnutrition: examining the links between mineral deficits and mental health status
- Turmeric and curcumin: the journey from traditional medicine to current clinical trials
- The role of calcium and vitamin D in optimising healthy musculoskeletal ageing
- Sleeping disorders: insomnia
- Fishing for a natural treatment? Omega-3 fatty acids
- Allergic rhinitis
- Maternal diet and nutrient requirements in pregnancy and lactation
- Accurate dispensing and labelling of medicines: a review
- Risk assessment for supply of proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) by pharmacists
Click here to see our list of the ten most read features on our website in 2018