What are your peers saying about their careers, fears and lives? We reveal our top ten opinion columns for 2020
Our readers want to hear from their peers. that’s the overriding message from our list of the top ten best read opinion columns for 2020.
The list features articles from a range of active community and hospital pharmacists, talking about their concerns, working lives, issues of note, and occasionally, their life in general.
Here are our top ten opinion columns for the year:
- My open letter: from a pharmacist to the world
- “It is about keeping pharmacists alive”
- An uncertain future
- The looming question: who pays?
- ‘Hold-up’: two words you don’t want to hear in a pharmacy
- Look behind the curtain
- The Puma tracksuit
- A flawed agenda
- An unlikely ally
- Call for a new model of funding