What’s the appropriate level of recognition for the work that pharmacists are doing? Our latest podcast looks at pharmacy’s scope of practice, and how this should be rewarded
Our podcast host Carlene McMaugh talks to a number of pharmacists, and pharmacy leaders, about the expanding scope of practice open to the profession in the era of COVID-19.
They also talk about determining the appropriate level of recognition and reward pharmacists deserve for this expanded range of work.
Carlene speaks to the following thought leaders:
- Catherine Duggane (FIP CEO)
- Chris Campbell (PSA General Manager: Policy)
- Jarrod McMaugh (PSA Project Pharmacist)
- Elise Apolloni (Community Pharmacist, PSA and Guild Branch Committee member ACT)
- Kristy-Lee Rigby (Community Pharmacist, PSA Committee Member NSW)
- Tinu Abraham (Pharmacist in ACCHO practice)
- Taren Gill (Community Pharmaicst, PSA Committee Member Vic)
- Liam Murphy (Locum ‘Roaming’ Pharmacist)
- Lily Pham (Immediate Past NAPSA executive)
- Tina Blefari (Immediate Past NAPSA executive)
- Jess Hsaio (Immediate Past NAPSA President)
Go here for the full list of active AJP podcasts. These can also be accessed via Google Podcasts, Apple Podcasts and Spotify