GuildCare has announced the finalists of the 2018 GuildCare Pharmacy of the Year
Recognised for their dedication to the health of their communities, the finalist pharmacies lead their peers through the consistent and effective implementation of professional services, GuildCare says.
One finalist has been selected from each state and territory.
The 2018 finalists go beyond clinical interventions and record regular service deliveries across a wide range of programs, available on the GuildCare platform.
- Cooleman Court Pharmacy, Weston – ACT
- Priceline Pharmacy, Menai – NSW
- Barden’s Amcal Pharmacy, Darwin CBD Plaza – NT
- Gold Coast Super Clinic Pharmacy, Oxenford – QLD
- Golden Grove Chemmart Pharmacy, Golden Grove – SA
- Chemmart Sorell, Sorell – TAS
- Strathdale Pharmacy, Bendigo – VIC
- Pharmacy 777 Langford, Langford – WA
This year’s winning pharmacy will be announced at the GuildCare NG stand during the opening night of the 2018 APP trade exhibition.