Webstercare’s new website aims to enhance the experience of both pharmacy and aged care clients
Medication management industry leader Webstercare has launched it’s new website with “cutting-edge content to enhance the experience of their customers, including pharmacies, registered aged care facilities, community carers and general practitioners”.
The new website provides curated content that focuses on the specific needs of each group, with a range of features to keep them up to date on the latest industry news and product innovations, plus useful resources to help pharmacies to market and grow their business.
“Our new website is designed around the needs of our various customer groups, focusing on content that is tailored to their needs. It is all about adding value,” says Webstercare’s Managing Director Gerard Stevens AM.
“We really want to provide everything at our customer’s finger tips, enabling them to explore what is happening in their sector, plus product updates and promotional materials.”
Customers can gain access to all the promotional resources needed to boost their Webster-pak business, including customer guides and more.
It also includes helpful ‘how-to’ guides, tips and videos on Webstercare’s latest product releases and wide range of medication management solutions all in one place.
The website provides curated information for the following groups:
- Pharmacy: tips and resources to help grow their business with the Webster-pak range, automation and software.
- Aged care: to optimise medication safety, facility processes and resident care.
- Doctors: to monitor patient progress, observe dosage adherence and reduce incidents.
- Community carers: to monitor medication adherence with solutions tailored for community carers.
- General public: information on how to take the worry out of taking medication, giving independence and quality of life
For more information, click here