Our AJP website has just recorded its highest ever readership results. So what was catching our readers attention?
Our leading story in the last 30 days recorded more than 16,000 page views, and second place had almost 13,000 views. Even number ten in our list had well over 5,000 page views.
Obviously, the Seventh Community pharmacy Agreement features heavily in our list of leading stories, while other perennial eye catchers – Chemist Warehouse, wages, crime and GP turf wars – also feature strongly.
These were the ten most read stories on our website from 10 June to 10 July:
- Backlash after CWH undermines local GP’s
- Certainty at last: 7CPA signed
- Pharmacy wage increase
- Pharmacy-owning GP next door disqualified
- Coroner’s warning over methadone take-away doses
- Prison term for fraud, opioid supply
- Paperwork error sends locum into lockdown
- Second wave has pharmacists concerned
- Clinical interventions ‘collateral damage’ in 7CPA funding
- 60-day dispensing, dollar discount ‘gone in the agreement’