What were our readers interested in over the holiday season?
As we get into the swing of 2020, let’s take a look back at the major news items our readers were looking at since late last year.
In this case, we’re looking over the last two months: at the ten most read stories on the AJP website from 15/11/2019 to 15/1/2020.
Stories relating to pay and pharmacist error dominate the list, crime, with the surprise appearance of a 2018 feature on Nitrous Oxide, coming in third place….
- How much do US pharmacists get paid?
- ‘Fatigued, isolated and helpless.’
- Explainer: what is Nitrous Oxide (or Nangs) and how dangerous is it?
- Close call
- ‘This bill won’t fix the crisis.’
- ‘Untold distress to patients.’
- Dangerous dispensing went unreported
- Unnecessary medicines sold to ‘unsuspecting customers,’ says GP
- Are you satisfied with your pay and working conditions?
- ‘The intent of the complaint is to cause harm or distress.’
Click here to see the top twenty stories on the AJP website for the past decade