Have you seen the 10 most read stories on our website over the last month?
A diverse mix of story were among the most read articles on our website over the last month.
Among the topics catching people’s interest were regular attention-grabbers pharmacist pay, Chemist Warehouse and the AMA.
However topping the list, with a whopping 11,100 clicks was a clinical study-based article looking at the potential harms of a common asthma treatment.
Here are the 10 most read stories on our website from 10 June to 10 July 2019:
- ‘The Blue Inhaler is a killer’
- Pay Up 21%
- Failure to maintain professional boundaries
- This is Australia, not Russia: CWH
- ‘Cooking is compounding —A batch sheet is just a recipe in my head’
- AMA’S response to TWCM promotion ‘hysterical,’ says Guild
- Are pharmacists experiencing role overload?
- How many pharmacists are on the gravy train?
- CWH spruiks $1 discount
- The people of influence