A host of leading pharmacists give up their best simple tips to improve your practice as a pharmacist
In our latest AJP podcast, host Carlene McMaugh speaks to number of well-known pharmacists to hear their best tips on how you can improve and refine your work as a pharmacist.
In this episode:
- Shane Jackson explains how he uses open questions and positive language to gain a patient’s trust
- Penne Wood explains why you don;t need to know everything, and how patients will appreciate you even more if you double-check
- Chris Campbell outlines a novel way to prevent skin irritation from transdermal patches
- Kay Dunkley talks about how she found the best way to teach young children to swallow tablets, and how to administer medicines to babies
- David Heffernan explains the correct way to treat ticks and related health impacts
Listen to hear these top tips and many other tips from clinical pharmacists and pharmacy thought leaders.
Go here for the full list of current AJP podcasts. These can also be accessed via Google Podcasts, Apple Podcasts and Spotify