Have your say in nominating your choices for the people who are leading pharmacy into the future
There have already been almost 50 pharmacists nominated by readers of AJP as among pharmacy’s direction setters as we endeavour to find the 12 Agenda Setters leading the profession.
So far, readers have nominated a fascinating cross-section of the profession, from younger pharmacists to older members of the profession, from the hospital, community and other sectors, from leaders of professional bodies to pharmacists working independently in the community.
The stories behind some of the nominations have also been fascinating, so please take a little time to give a brief reason for your nomination.
The criteria to consider are:
- Is this person pushing the profession forward into new clinical and professional practice areas?
- Are they implementing new procedures and policies that benefit pharmacy and patients?
- Are they developing and/or implementing new business practices that enhance pharmacy viability?
- Are they a leader in driving the visibility and presence of pharmacy within the healthcare landscape?
- Are they leading the way in educating, mentoring and developing younger colleagues and enhancing pharmacy’s future?
- Are they an agent of change for pharmacy (in whatever area they work)? It’s patients and it’s stakeholders?
- Are they an innovator and/or entrepreneur within and for pharmacy?
- Are they finding new directions in which to practice pharmacy?
So, think about the people in pharmacy that you know personally or hear or read about who inspire you with their drive to move things forward, and tell us who they are.
Voting closes on Friday 20 July, and the final list of the 12 most voted nominees will be revealed in the September AJP magazine, and in our 3 September AJP newsletter.